Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WISE Manifesto

I am open to new possibilities of understanding that don't interfere with my own free will choice.

I know that we are all equal in life, each at our own place on our pathway.

I know my past can affect my future and embrace the idea of healing it.

I know I have the right to be clean , whole and healthy.

I am in control of my happiness.

I know that when it comes to things I can't control, I have the right and desire to release the energies of them.

I feel my own inner power and am excited to embrace it.

I know that in life I am confronted by fear, but I refuse to live in fear.

I know that I can have an affect on peace in the world and will do all within my control to create it within myself.

I am manifesting and nurturing unconditional love of self.

I embrace my power to create the life I want to live.

I know that knowledge and understanding of self and others is powerful.

I live being true to myself and allowing others to be the same, even if I don't agree with their choices.

I know the power of managing my emotions.

I know that when faced with challenges, I can change the situation through my own understanding and actions.

I am committing to myself to do all that is WISE for me to do, to embrace who I truly am, regardless of what others say.


Signed ____________________________________

Date _____________________________________



© The WISE Approach 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment