Saturday, January 2, 2010

Forgiveness Heart Exercise

When I find myself in situations where I feel challenged to send unconditional love to certain people...

I will visualize my "forgiveness heart"..that is created from my own core energies....and place it forgiveness heart between me and the person/people...and ask it to do all appropriate.

I know the energy I'm sending out and receiving will be transmuted to unconditional love as it passes through the forgiveness heart....and for my own benefit...I will be able to forgive them...hence, removing the initial barrier of sending out unconditional love to one and all.





http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&suggest¬e_id=230504378057&id=198442026254#/pages/The-WISE-Approach/198442026254


© The WISE Approach 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment